Members can host a summer birthday party or any social event at the pool. An event with 10 persons or more in attendance is considered a “party” and must be scheduled two weeks in advance. To check for availability and schedule your party, send an email to CPMpoolparties@gmail.com with firstname.lastname@example.org in copy with all the details regarding your proposed event.
Pool Party Information:
• All Pool Parties must be scheduled a minimum of 14 days in advance.
• NO pool parties will be scheduled during holiday weekends and July 4th
• NO after hours pool parties will be permitted.
• Please contact CPMpoolparties@gmail.com to schedule a party
• You will receive the pool party request form with total amount due and CPM must receive payment proir to the event.
• Once receiving payment, you will receive confirmation that your party is on the schedule.
The charge for each lifeguard is $40.00 per hour plus a $25 administrative fee
Number of People to Number of Lifeguards
1 to 25 people * 1 lifeguard
26 to 50 people * 2 lifeguards
51 to 100 people * 3 lifeguards
101 + people * 4 or more lifeguards
To host an event with less than 10 persons in attendance you must email email@example.com one week prior for approval. These small groups will not incur any “party” fees other than the $5.00 guest fee for each attending non-pool-member, including children and adults, but will be required to sign the following — please choose from drop down to indicated location of party at the pool via this form.